Conditions of Charter 2018
US $ 550 per day (+18% VAT)
US $ 450 (+18% VAT) for charters of 7 days or more.
2/ INCLUDED IN PRICE OF CHARTER:
a) Rumangabo International Overland truck.
b) Services of driver.
c) Fuel*; maintenance and repairs; permits and road tolls for the vehicle.
d) Camping equipment: tents*x12, mattresses x24, chairs x24, tables x3, 25 litre jerry cans for water x2.
e) Cooking equipment: pots, pans, crockery, cutlery for 20 passengers, 120L electric fridge and cooler box for passengers’ drinks.
f) Liability insurance of USD 1.000.000 for up to 20 passengers.*
3/ NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE OF CHARTER
VAT at 18%; National Park and Conservancy area entry and camping fees of crew and truck; safari meals of Rumangabo crew, etc.
– Should the government increase taxes or introduce new taxes, Rumangabo International reserves the right to modify the rates.
– The Client will pay Rumangabo International crew’s entry into National Parks, their camping fees and meals during the itinerary.
– Fuel: the price of the charter has been calculated using the price of fuel at US$ 0.85/per litre. Rumangabo International will cover any fuel increase up to 10%. Any increase in excess of 10% will be passed on to the client.
– Tents included in the charter price are 2.1m x 2.1m x 1.5m. Bigger tents are available on request.
– Liability insurance is available for groups over 20 passengers. Please ask for a quote.
– Additional crew will be charged at the following rate: cook: 25US$/day; assistant cook: 15US$/day.
4/ PAYMENT SCHEDULE
On receipt of a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of US$550 in the Rumangabo International bank account the charter will be confirmed.
The remaining balance should be received in the Rumangabo International account 30 days before the start of the trip. If payment is not received the charter is understood to be cancelled.
All payments should be made to: Rumangabo International Ltd. Account nº: 078790 5669. Exim Bank, Arusha Branch. Swift: EXTNTZTZ
5/ COOKING AND CAMPING EQUIPMENT:
The client will be responsible for the cooking equipment while on tour. The CLIENT will check all equipment at the beginning of the tour, filling in a check list provided by RUMANGABO INTERNATIONAL. The CLIENT and the RUMANGABO INTERNATIONAL crew leader will both sign the check list. At the end of the tour, the equipment will be checked again. Any missing or damaged equipment will be noted and the CLIENT and the RUMANGABO INTERNATIONAL crew leader will sign the check list. Any loss or damage to equipment during the trip will be replaced or paid for by the CLIENT.
6/ RELATIONSHIP DRIVER & CLIENT
The Rumangabo International driver will work as a team with the CLIENT. The driver is in charge of, and has the final say, regarding roadworthiness of vehicle, the number of hours at the wheel and the suitability of roads for the vehicle. Please note Rumangabo International has a strict policy of NO NIGHT DRIVING, so the client must plan all days accordingly.
7/ SUBSTITUTE VEHICLE
In the event of breakdown or invalidity of vehicle for any reason, RUMANGABO INTERNATIONAL will provide/pay for a suitable replacement vehicle(s).
8/ CANCELLATION POLICY
In the case of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
a) 31 days or more before the start of the trip: the company will retain/charge the US$550 non- refundable deposit.
b) Between 30 and 8 days before the start of the trip: the company will retain/charge 75% of charter fee.
c) 7 days or fewer days before the start of the trip: 100% of charter fee.